Sunday, March 13, 2011

Extra Credit- Blog posts

For this picture, I copy and pasted the image of the restaurant onto my image of the beach. First i found the magic lasso tool to copy the restaurant. After that I pasted the image onto the beach and made sure it fit properly so it looked somewhat realistic. Then I removed the cars in front of the restaurant to make sure it wasn't blocking the front of the building. Finally, I changed the color filter for the restaurant so it matched the beach. 

For this picture, I blended three images together. First, I found three images and made them all the same size. If you don't, the blending process won't work later on. After that, I selected one of the pictures to be a background copy. Then I went to apply image, selected one of the photos, and it blended the image. I changed the type it was so you could see the picture clearer. After I was satisfied with that, I did the same process for the next picture.
For the picture of flowers, all I did was change the filter of these pictures. First, I cropped the image to make it of just flowers, removing everything in the background. Then I changed the photo filter. I made it warmer and changed the color to violet. I did this a couple of times to make the picture seem darker.
For this image i did a threshold on the dog and a color filter for the background. For the threshold, I made 10 different layers of the dog. Then I deleted all the white from each picture and filled in the black spots with different shades of blue. After finishing with the dog, i went back to the background and changed the photo filter.  I made sure the background went with the blue dog (which is why I picked blue and purple for the back)
This picture was for my photo quiz. I did a threshold again and made sure I picked 10 different colors for the dog. After that, I changed the background of the picture to yellow to make it offset to the dog and made it stand out more. Afterwards I fisheyed the dog. I cropped everything out of the picture to make sure only the dog was being focused on,

No comments:

Post a Comment